CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dessert First - Fruit Pizza

In the inagural recipe, I thought it only appropriate to do a dessert first because I love dessert! This one is somewhat healthy (only because it includes fruit), and is really simple.

Fruit Pizza

1 refridgerated pie crust
1 tsp. cinnamon sugar (3/4 tsp. sugar and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon)
1-1/4 cups half-and-half
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 large fresh peach, sliced
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
*You can use whatever fruit you want. I used strawberries and bananas and it was really good

Heat oven to 450ºF. Unroll pie crust onto baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.

Meanwhile, pour half-and-half into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.

SPREAD pudding mixture over crust just before serving; top with fruit. Cut into slices. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Your first recipe sounds REALLY good. I have seen different variations of this one and it is delicious. Thanks for getting everything started!