I got this recipe from another blog through the menu planning blogs I read (I know I'm a dork). But, I made this, and it was really good and SUPER easy. Not sure why it is called VooDoo pasta; we should come up with another name for it :)
Ingredients
16 ounces fettuccine pasta
1 lb smoked sausage, sliced
1 green pepper,sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 teaspoon blackening seasoning
1 cup Alfredo sauce (I like Ragu Light Parmesan Alfredo)
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional - I left it out)
Directions
Cook fettuccine noodles as directed on package.In a large non stick skillet add the sausage, green pepper and onion. Sprinkle with the blackening seasoning and stir.Cook in skillet on medium-high heat until browned.Add the Alfredo sauce and Tabasco (optional).Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce is hot, stirring occasionally.Pour sausage and vegetables over pasta.Toss until coated.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
VooDoo Pasta
Posted by Missy at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment